Integration consumes 60% of the time and cost of building a digital platform. This reflects the fact that integration is at the core of modern digital innovation.
This white paper evaluates pros and cons of real-time connectors, message queues, and microservice-based APIs. Topics include:
- comparisons of resource and skills training
- impact on complexity, time-to-market and development timelines
- high level evaluation of license and run-time cost comparisons
- impact of legacy integration approaches on DevOps
- implications of black-boxes versus open standards
Please view the white paper today.